If you think this app is useful, please support us for further development of apps for artists. We can work together to make the world more beautiful. Thank you.
I want to thank my friends Danmin Fu and Guoliang Gu for developing this app. If you see any issues, please contact me.
Download this app to your Android phone or Pad
If you paint from a photo, this app can genuinely help you to paint. You don't have to download this app to use it. You can use it right on this page. Here is what you do:
1. Click "Load File" button to load your reference photo.
2. Click "<>" or "><" button to enlarge or shrink the image window size.
3. Click "Filter", you can make image black-n-white (with "Gray scale"), or simplify image (with "Oilify").
4. Use the mouse to click any point on your photo, The information about the color at the point will show. You can accurately mix that color by using all the color info you get.
5. If you want to compare two colors, you pick the first color and click "save" button, the picked color will display lower, then you pick the second color. Information of both colors will show.
6. You can zoom in/out and rotate the image by click the corresponding buttons above the image.